20 February 2015

L'OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI HEALTHY LUMINOUS MAKEUP | REVIEW

L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup. Winter weather is wreaking havoc on my skin and hair, so anything that's luminous or moisturizing immediately has my attention. I used to love mattifying foundations, because the climate where I used to live was terribly hot and humid (can you tell I hate summer?). The time for change came, and I picked up the L'Oreal True Match Lumi, because I had heard so many good things from fellow bloggers. Of course, I had to give my two cents. 

I like it. I picked up the shade W1-2 Warm/Porcelain Light Ivory because of my yellowish skin tone (thanks, gramps), and it is a pretty good match to my skin. Formula wise, it still feels a bit dry to me, so I like to add a drop of Rosehip Oil and mix it into half a pump of foundation. This gives me such a nice glowy finish without looking like an oil slick. I always set with a powder, and these days it's been the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light. I like to apply this using a buffing brush or a beauty sponge to create a flawless, even finish. It has SPF 20, and it doesn't break me out, which also a really good thing, as my skin as been hating everything lately. The coverage  is medium and buildable without getting cakey, and it lets my skin shine through without all the discoloration and blemishes.
You can find it at Ulta or your local drugstore for approximately $13, which doesn't break the bank. 

L'OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI HEALTHY LUMINOUS MAKEUP
Have you tried out this foundation? What foundation/base works best for you during the colder and drier months?

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1