08 June 2015

TARTELETTE AMAZONIAN CLAY MATTE EYESHADOW PALETTE

Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette. Created to inspire, celebrate, and empower women of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, and beliefs, this eyeshadow palette isn't like anything I have in my collection. This one is special to me, because while it may be all gimicky, it still helps spread awareness that all women are real women regardless of their experiences and situations. 
The Tartelette palette consists of 12 matte eyeshadows made with creamy Amazonian clay with little kickup. Pigmentation excellent and is consistent among most of the shades, with the lighter shades showing less than the deeper shades as expected (still working on my swatching skills, I promise). At $44, I think this palette is a definite must-have for makeup collectors like myself. The purple and gold packaging is completely stunning and dresses up my vanity quite nicely. As a typography junkie, Tarte's font choice for this palette is on point. I would've bought Tartelette just for their font choice. 

TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY MATTE EYESHADOW PALETTE
Have you picked up the Tartelette palette? Any recommendations for all-matte palettes? I'm still waiting for Urban Decay to release one! Who's with me?

Connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I try to respond to all comments, but you can tweet me too for faster communication :). I love talking to you all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40051127-1